Property for Sale in Coventry
Canley Gardens £650000
Houses and Flats For Sale in Coventry
Originally a part of Warwickshire, Coventry is the second largest city in the West Midlands and the twelfth largest in the United Kingdom. Situated just 19 miles from Birmingham, and amongst Royal Leamington Spa, Rugby and Solihull, Coventry is well connected at the heart of England.
Always moving forward with industry and culture, Coventry city has never been one to stand still with a number of major developments and initiatives in the pipeline to further transform it in the coming years.
Here at Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents Coventry we pride ourselves serving the city of Coventry and surroundng villages and area. Our Coventry Estate Agents are dedicated to providing excellent customer service, and with properties coming available throughout the Earlsdon, Binley Woods, Stivichall and Finham areas of Coventry amongst others, we are here ready to help you find your new home in the local area. If you have a property to let we are the leading Coventry Letting Agents.
- Coventry Cathedral
- Historic city side-by-side with new developments
- UK City of Culture in 2021
- Ricoh Arena, home to Wasps RFC and Coventry City FC
- Fargo Village is home to independent shopping and tasty street food
- In prime location to access other UK major cities including Birmingham and London
- Upcoming developments include upgrades to Coventry train station and a brand new £36.7m water park