Our Service and Fees to Our Landlords
Let Only Service
Our Fee’s will be deducted from the first month’s rent and the balance sent to your nominated account. The tenants will then pay you the full rent, by bank transfer, on the anniversary of the tenancy start date every month.
All client monies are held under the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme Ref: C0119847
Fees starting at £570 Inc vat.
Additional services for Let Only
Inventories – all prices include VAT where applicable
- 1 x bed £120
- 2 x beds £180
- 3-5 beds £300
- 5+ price on request
Deposit registration: £60
Rent collection Only Service
The rent collection only service is suitable for landlords who prefer to manage their own maintenance and tenants. This service can only be used in conjunction with the Let only service
We will collect the rent and transfer rent to you, minus our fee. You will also be provided with a rental statement. We will not handle any maintenance or other types of calls from your tenant/s so having your own maintenance team at hand would be an advantage.
Rent collection Only Service: 6% including VAT
Fully Managed Service
- We will ensure that your property is legally safe and ready to let.
- We will conduct all of the viewings necessary to find you the very best tenant.
- We will offer you tenants, fully referenced, with two Landlord References and financial checks.
- We will carry out your right to rent check.
- We will produce fast and efficient electronic signed tenancy agreements. It doesn’t matter where you are in the world, you can sign all of your legal documents by email!
- An Inventory will be produced as standard. It will include all meter readings and objective photographs of your property.
- We will check all of the smoke alarms on the move in date to ensure they are working correctly.
- Once the tenant has moved in we will inform a Utility provider who will organise a seamless handover between the previous and the new occupier.
- The tenant’s deposit will also be registered by ourselves and certified by The Deposit Protection Service.
- We pay Landlords at least twice a week, meaning that you will not be waiting for longer than three working days for your rent.
- We will also conduct a final inspection and undertake all necessary deposit negotiations to ensure the integrity of your property is maintained.
Full Management – Starting at 12% including VAT with a £570 inclusive Setup fee.
There is also a £150 fee for renewal of fixed term contracts should your current tenants wish to extend. This is to cover creation of the legal documentation.
*If you are a Landlord with a portfolio of properties, we offer a further service level on a bespoke basis. Please contact us for more information and to explain your requirements in more detail.
Services For Tenants
We want to offer all of our tenants a simple and enjoyable experience. Once you have applied, we will speak to the landlord and get your application agreed.
We are here to help in as many ways as possible but please bear in mind that the properties we let are not our own. We often have to consult with the Landlord about certain queries or questions that you may have. So, unless you ask us, we can not guarantee to provide all of the information that you may need to know.
As a rule of thumb, rental properties are presented in the general condition you have likely viewed them. The volume of furnishing or white goods vary from property to property so please confirm your requirements to us. We will of course organise cleaning if we believe it necessary. If a property requires redecoration, then we will have discussed this with the Landlord too. Sometimes the price per calendar month can reflect the general condition of the property.
It is our goal to always offer good quality property at the price most reflective of the home.
Please enquire within as we may have the perfect property you have been searching for.