Our Service and Fees to Our Landlords
After very careful consideration and many years of experience we know that if you’re wanting a property managed, then you’ll want it managed. Anything in the middle means you are paying for management but undertake the leg work yourself. Or, as is often the case, you are paying very little and are getting nothing in return at all.
If you are more comfortable with self-management then we’d ask you to reconsider! Seriously though, if you have experience, you have reliable tradesman to assist and you are very familiar with what being a Landlord entails, then we have a service that offers you the very best of both worlds.
We offer two service options to you. Quality Management & Tenant Secured.
You’ve heard the terminology before with Let Only or Tenant Find being the most widely used (“Let and Forget” being a much-heard expression epidemic in Estate Agency!). Elizabeth Davenport offer something different. Something secure.
We will offer you tenants, comprehensively referenced, with two Landlord References and financial checks that even include Pay Day Loans! Once the tenant is validated we will even offer you a unique Rent Guarantee policy with no excess and all legal costs organised and included. This is a game changer. Who else could offer that? Complete security to allow you to manage your Let and your life.
And it doesn’t end there…
Once the tenant has moved in we will inform a Utility provider who will organise a seamless handover between the previous and the new occupier.
The tenant’s deposit will also be registered by ourselves and certified by The Deposit Protection Service.
Our Fee’s will be deducted from the first month’s rent and the balance sent to your nominated account. The tenants will then pay you the full rent, by bank transfer, on the anniversary of the tenancy start date every month.
All client monies are held under the NFoPP Client Money Protection Scheme Ref: C0119847
Tenant Secured………………………..70% of the first month’s rent including VAT. Tenant Secured with Rent Guarantee……70% of the first month’s rent including VAT & an additional £200 including VAT for a 12-month term
“Let us manage it for you to save you stress and time”. I’ve not only heard these comments a hundred times but I’ve seen businesses where the line was a standard mistruth. Landlords who trusted their properties to a managing agent but had to wait weeks for their own rent, undertake their own maintenance and chase the agent for information were left frustrated and angry. Management can be a complete waste of money. If you want to have a property managed, then employ Elizabeth Davenport Quality Management.
- Once we establish the ideal marketed price for your investment it will be professionally photographed with floor plans produced. We will ensure that your property is legally save and ready to let.
- We will conduct all of the viewings necessary to find you the very best tenant.
- We will offer you tenants, fully referenced, with two Landlord References and financial checks that even include Pay Day Loans! Once the tenant is validated we will even offer you a unique Rent Guarantee policy with no excess and all Legal costs organised and included. This is a game changer. Who else could offer that? Complete security to allow you to manage your Let and your life.
- We will carry out your right to rent check.
- We will produce fast and efficient electronic signed tenancy agreements. It doesn’t matter where you are in the world, you can sign all of your legal documents by email!
- An Inventory will be produced as standard. It will include all meter readings and objective photographs of your property.
- We will check all of the smoke alarms on the move in date to ensure they are working correctly.
- Once the tenant has moved in we will inform a Utility provider who will organise a seamless handover between the previous and the new occupier.
- The tenant’s deposit will also be registered by ourselves and certified by The Deposit Protection Service.
- Because tenants move in at different times of the month we won’t wait until the end of the month to pay you. We won’t wait until next week either. We pay Landlords at least twice a week, meaning that you will not be waiting for longer than three working days for your rent.
- Once the tenant is settled we will visit the property and meet the tenants just to have a chat about their future plans and to see how your investment is being taken care of. We will also conduct a final inspection and undertake all necessary deposit negotiations to ensure the speediest service and response as possible.
Quality Management*… Between 12% and 15% per calendar month including VAT Pre-Management Marketing & Tenant Secured Fee……………. £300 including VAT Renewal Fee £50 including VAT
*If you are a Landlord with a portfolio of properties, we offer a further service level on a bespoke basis. Please contact us for more information and to explain your requirements in more detail.
Fees and Services to Tenants
We want to offer all of our tenants the most simple and straightforward experience possible. We will not ask you for any fee's until your Landlord, in principle, agrees your application. Only then will we ask for our fee to be paid.
We are here to help in as many ways as possible but please bear in mind that the properties we let are not our own. We often have to consult with the Landlord about certain queries or questions that you may have. So, unless you ask us, we can not guarantee to provide all of the information that you may need to know.
As a rule of thumb, rental properties are presented in the general condition you have likely viewed them. The volume of furnishing or white goods vary from property to property so please confirm your requirements to us. We will of course organise cleaning if we believe it necessary. If a property requires redecoration then we will have discussed this with the Landlord too. Sometimes the price per calendar month can reflect the general condition of the property.
It is our goal to always offer good quality property at the price most reflective of the home.
Referencing and Administration Fees
- 1st Tenant £210.00 including VAT
- 2nd Tenant, Guarantor, and each and every tenant £80.00 including VAT
- There are no charges for Inventories
- ‘Check in’ service: £42.00 including VAT
- Tenancy Renewal Fee: £50 including VAT
- There are no charges for Inventories