Holyhead Road, Coventry

Sold STC

Price: Guide Price £57,500

Summary Points:

  • Ground Floor Apartment
  • Allocated Parking
  • Spacious Living Room
  • Large Double Bedroom
  • Modern Bathroom
  • Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
  • Close to City Centre
  • EPC Rating C

Beds Baths Receptions
1 1 1

View PDF Brochure


PDF Brochure A4 Landscape Brochure

50% Share for £57,500 ~ Modern Apartment ~ Excellent Size Bedroom ~ Open Plan Kitchen Living Room ~ Allocated Parking

A extremely rare opportunity to buy either a 50% or full 100% share of this modern stylish apartment. This property is the only one bedroom in this purpose built development of apartments built approximately ten years ago and could work as either a viable investment or a great home for an owner occupier.

The accommodation is spacious with plenty of storage space and is very light and airy with a superb open plan Dining Kitchen and Living Room, there is a double Bedroom and a really good size Bathroom with white suite.

Outside there is a private car park with an allocated parking space behind a remote controlled electric gate. We understand the lease has a 99 year term running from January 2006 with a Service Charge of £106 p.c.m. Any persons looking to purchase the 50% share a rent of £158.92 is payable monthly amounting to a monthly outgoing of £265.64 including the service charge. There is an option to purchase a 75% share which would reduce the rent on the remaining 25% accordingly.

To arrange an appointment to view this lovely and particularly good value apartment please contact one of our friendly team on 02476 010105.

THE LOCATION


Situated on the Holyhead Road, Headly House is a short walk from the Alvis Retail Park which includes Morrisons Supermarket, B&Q and a number of other stores. Also close by is the local famous “Holyhead” pub. Walk in the other direction and you quickly reach Coventry town centre with its many shops, restaurants, cinemas and bars, as well as the highly regarded Coventry University. Local bus routes also run to Warwick University in the other direction.

With so many facilities close by this apartment will appeal to couples or individuals, (and of course investors and students) that will appreciate living right in the heart of Coventry.





MARKETED BY ELIZABETH DAVENPORT ESTATE AGENTS

Like the look of this property?


What attracted you to it? Maybe the high quantity of superb photos and the floorplan showing dimensions and the layout.

All of our properties attract more views because the marketing is of a higher standard than other Estate Agents so we sell properties more quickly and for higher prices.

To sell your property more quickly and for a higher price call Elizabeth Davenport now on 02476 010105 and arrange for a free valuation.

EPC Graph

Energy Performance Certificate

Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents is rated 4.87 stars by Reviews.co.uk based on 151 merchant reviews

4.87 / 5 Rating
151 Reviews
We have been in our new home for 8 weeks now and feeling really settled and at home. The team at Elizabeth Davenport were wonderful; our home sold within 24 hours of going on the market, at over the asking price. A great, professional job, right through from the initial visit, to final completion.
Elizabeth Davenports really made the difference when buying my property! The customer service provided was of an excellent standard and Christine really made the effort to go above and beyond to help me with any of my queries, as well as always keeping me up to date. The response times were extremely fast and having Chris dealing with my property made the stressful process of house buying so much easier - she really is a credit to the company. I can't thank Chris and everyone else at Elizabeth Davenports enough for all of their help over the past few months!
Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents was recommended to us and we were thrilled we took this advice. Nick Luntley met us at the house we wanted to sell as we lived 65 miles away and he took it from there. The valuation was right, the advertising excellent, 35 viewings were arranged immediately and the house sold in 10 days. Jo Spencer was helpful, friendly and kept us informed continually until the completion date. The company are professional and efficient and we would recommend them without hesitation.

Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents ~ High Quality Estate Agents in Coventry ~ High Quality Estate Agents in Kenilworth ~ Estate Agents Warwickshire ~ Estate Agents Coventry ~ Estate Agents Kenilworth